Easy Reading on the Go?

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, January 20, 2014

Just a Few Little Tips


"God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless." - Chester W. Nimitz
"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning." - Albert Einstien

Hello Universe! ... It's a little cheesy but it'll do! For my first post I will be sharing with you a post i actually had written a while ago in the hopes of sharing it with you today, I hope it inspires you...



With a passion like beauty or fashion, there are going to be a lot of people standing in your way and trying to knock you off your feet. With stuff like that it is easy to get discouraged and feel like you’re not cut out for this. I am in no way saying that I am a professional (maybe someday) but these are just a few things that I try to keep in my head when I feel like throwing in the towel.
1. No one else’s opinion matters but yours

Don’t let others people’s critiques and hate disappoint you. Everyone is entitled to their own taste and opinions. Just because people don’t like yours doesn’t mean that nobody else will like it either. Don’t make the mistake of changing yourself for other people; it isn’t at all worth it. Do the best you can and just leave the rest to God.

2. Think about the future

Even though people say repeatedly that chances are slim that this obsession will take you anywhere, don’t let that stop you. Think about where it could go and let that fuel you.

3. Have confidence!

In everything you do just know that you did your best and be confident in it.  As long as you love it there’s no reason to worry.

4. Don’t be lazy

I can make myself crazy over little details sometimesIf you don’t absolutely love it then start over (see #1).

                   I hope this helps you out a little bit. Good luck with whatever you decide to do
Xoxo Nana 

No comments:

Post a Comment