Easy Reading on the Go?

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Did someone say online shopping?

shop
Hey, guys! So I was just sitting here watching youTube videos and I was like “hey, why don’t I tell people about my favorite stores.” I swear sometimes I am the most random person. Anyway, a quick little disclaimer: none of these companies are sponsoring me to mention their lovely stores; I learned to love them all by myself! Follow the jump to read about my favorite finds...


asos-logo-medium
1. Asos
This store is awesome! Not just because they always have super cute clothes, but they also have free shipping! What’s not to love? They ship internationally too. They sell everything from purses, to swimsuits, to undies;). For all my petite ladies under 5’2, they have a setion filled with cute clothes made to fit your body. They also have special sections for plus size girls and maternity wear as well. Asos’s price range varies from $8-$200 so you’re bound to find something  there. (http://www.asos.com/)
055a3e9
2. Tobi
Tobi is a store that I have found out about recently, like in the past year or so. This store is really trendy and has a lot of what i like to call “Califoria” or “LA” style clothing (sorry for the cliche all you west-coasters). The clothing that they sell can be a little pricey, but they do have some good priced items. The really cool thing about this website is that they always have 30% off of new arrivals! I think this is really unique, I haven’t seen it anywhere else…have you? This website is also introducing free shipping which is awesome as always! (http://www.tobi.com/)
modcloth-logo-large
3. Modcloth
I L O V E modcloth! I seriously am obsessed with this online boutique. Their clothing style is kind of vintage-y but they also have some trendy items. It actually really reminds me of urban outfitters. Their shoes are my favorite though, i bought a pair of rain-boots from there and they are just adorable (like these http://www.modcloth.com/shop/shoes-boots/rain-and-shine-boot). You will just find the most adorable little things here that really aren’t too expensive. I highly recommend that you check this one out.
wake up frankie
4. Wakeupfrankie
This next store doesn’t exactly sell clothing. If you are obsessed with redecorating your bedroom like I am, you will adore this online boutique too. Wakeupfrankie is a store I discovered a long, long time ago. The sell lighting, bedding, furniture, and they even have a fabric section in case you’re feeling creative and want to make your own creations. They also have a section with decorating tips that can help inspire your inner interior designer. Everything on this store’s website is super cute and I know i say that about every single store but I truly mean it!
So that’s the end, I hope that I encouraged you to feed your shopping addictions ;) If you have any online stores that you love please feel free to leave them in the comments. If you have any question or comments or concerns you can either leave them in the comments or you can email me ( in the about bar)  Have a good day, Everyone!
                                                                With love, Nana Addo

No comments:

Post a Comment