Easy Reading on the Go?

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, January 23, 2014

25 Random Questions

Hey everyone, as much as I hate to do super long tags, I feel that it is pretty important that I share a little bit with you guys so you can kind of get to know me. I promise I’ll try to stay on topic and not explain too much about every question Without further ado let’s get started…


1. Do you have any pets?
unfortunately no :(
2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you.
The remote, my laptop, and a pillow ( I know pretty boring).
3. What’s the weather like right now?
It’s actually freezing outside right now it is about 32 degrees Fahrenheit ( or about 0 degrees Celsius) . But you know what they say about the weather in the Midwest “If you don’t like the weather wait for 5 minutes.”
4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed?
I do drive but I fortunately have not crashed yet! *knock on wood*
5. What time did you wake up this morning?
I woke up at 5:45, bright and early to get ready for school….yay -_-
6. When was the last time you showered?
This morning about 10 minutes after I woke up.
7. What was the last movie you saw?
The last movie that I watched was at home and it was Ride Along with my friends last night it was really funny!
8. What does your last text message say?
It says “ok, sounds good! Just let me know!”
9. What’s your ringtone?
It’s the typical boring iPhone “ding ding”
10. Have you ever been to a different country?
Yes I live in the US and I have been to the Bahamas, Amsterdam( in passing), Ghana in west Africa, Paris, France, and London, England, and I'm planning on visiting my cousins in Shanghai this summer. As you can see i like to travel a lot hahaha.
11. Do you like sushi?
I LOVE it! It is one of my favorite foods I don’t eat raw sushi very often though …I’m a wimp!
12. Where do you buy your groceries?
At Fresh Market and Meijier.
13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster?
No, not intentionally
14. How many siblings do you have?
I have 2 sisters one is 10 the other is 14
15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
I have a laptop and desktop that I share with my sisters, but I’m hoping to get my own MacBook for my birthday

16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?

I will be turning the 17 I’m pretty excited!
17. Do you wear contacts or glasses?
Nope I have perfect 20/20 vision hahaha
18. Do you color your hair?
No my hair is black so I’m always afraid the color will come out completely horribly.
19. Tell me something you are planning to do today.
We had a snow day today so I'm planning on doing absolutely nothing :))!!
20. When was the last time you cried?
Last night haha. I was watching a sad movie and I’m a really emotional person
21. What is your perfect pizza topping?
Just plain cheese but I also really like barbecue chicken pizza yumm
22. Which do you prefer-hamburgers or cheeseburgers?
Cheeseburgers all the way
23. Have you ever had an all-nighter?
Yes it did not go so well.
24. What is your eye color?
Very dark brown, sometimes in the winter you can’t even see my pupils���
25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?
I don’t drink soda but I don’t think I ever could
So that’s that. I hope that you all found this slightly entertaining at least. If you have any suggestions or critiques for me please please don’t hesitate to leave comments or email me at the email listed in the about bar. Thanks for reading!
With Love, Nana Addo

No comments:

Post a Comment