Easy Reading on the Go?

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, February 3, 2014

Grammy's 6 Best Dressed... and 3 Who Didn't Make the Cut


     I'm sure you all can agree, the red carpet at the Grammy's can be a breeding ground for trends and fashion inspiration. However it can also be a place of fashion mishaps. The star studded event proves to be dressed to impressed every year. Each year my eyes are glued to the screen scanning the crowd for outfits that just make my jaw drop and make me go "wow". While everyone was beautiful and everyone has different taste, these 6 are the ones I just thought looked stunning. While i am no fashion expert this is just my very unprofessional opinion of who brought it and who should have left it at home....


1. Sara Bareilles
     
While I'm not a huge fan of the whole high-low aspect of the gown, Sara Bareilles looked amazing in this Blumarine dress that night. Her choice in gown was spectacular as well as her beautiful performance. I give her a 10 haha.


2. Guilliana Rancic


I love love loved this gown on her. Gulliana looked fab in the bright orange Alex Perry gown. The detailing is so pretty and just flattered her so well.

3. Ariana Grande


Ariana Grande is and will always be my homegirl. Her voice and this dress are magnificent. I mean, this girl has got some lungs! This floral number really went along with her girly style and personality and i think she pulled it off flawlessly.

4. Kelly Osbourne

Ughh Kelly looked so good in this black gown! The dress was extremely slimming and flattered her figure perfectly. I feel like the cape and shoulder detail added a lot to the gown because without it it would just be a plain boring snooze fest. Also loved the fact that it didn't contrast too much with her hair coloring.

5. Anna Kendrick

Anna Kendrick looks practically angelic standing on that red carpet. There are only two words needed, gorg and geous!

6. Miranda Lambert


Whoo whoo! This glamorous country singer looked absolutely wow-worthy in this Pamella Rolland Collection dress. Her hair perfectly complements the dress giving her that old Hollywood glamour vibe.

"Yikes"
1. Kathy Griffin
I'm sorry, like congrats on the Grammy girlfriend, but it would have been great if you had shown up looking a little bit less...reptilian.

2.Paula Patton
I think "loud" would be a nice word to describe this outfit

3. Kaya Jones
First of all, besides the obvious fashion mishap waiting to happen, this dress looks like it's made out of latex and not in a good way.

So that's it for today I hope you guys enjoyed. Leave your opinion of these outfits as well as any other outfits that might've caught your eye that night. If you have any suggestions about what I should do for upcoming posts you can leave them in the comments or you can email me at the email listed above. Thanks for Reading! 

                                                                With love, 
                                                                            Nana Addo <3

No comments:

Post a Comment